Article continues below this space.
Types of Insurance
- Auto Accident Victim Compensation
- No-Fault Auto Insurance
- The Determinants of Auto Insurance Costs
- Automobile Insurance — The Personal Auto Policy (PAP)
- Auto Insurance for High-Risk Drivers
- Personal Umbrella Liability Policy
- Homeowners Insurance - An overview of the typical homeowners insurance policy, listing the major coverages and exclusions.
- Types of Homeowners' Insurance Policies - Summarizes the basic coverage of different types of homeowner's insurance policies—including insurance for renters and owners of condominiums and cooperatives—and how they differ.
- Common Homeowners Insurance Policy Endorsements
- The Cost Of Homeowners Insurance And How To Lower It - What factors influence the cost of homeowners insurance and how can you reduce premiums?
- Real Estate Title Insurance - An introduction to real estate title insurance and other alternatives, including tips on how to save money when buying title insurance.
- Life Insurance Fundamentals
- Determining Life Insurance Premiums for Term and Level-Premium Policies
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance, And Variable-Universal Life Insurance
- How to Buy Life Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
Life Insurance Contracts
- Life Insurance Contracts: Owner, Insured, and Beneficiary
- Common Life Insurance Provisions
- Life Insurance Dividends and Nonforfeiture Options
- Life Insurance Policy Loans and Settlement Options
- Other Life Insurance Options and Riders: Waiver-of-Premium, Guaranteed Insurability, Cost of Living Rider, Accelerated Death Benefits Rider, and the Double Indemnity Option
- Major Medical Insurance; Hospital-Surgical Insurance Plans; Medicare Supplement Insurance (aka Medigap Insurance)
- Disability-Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance