This site uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see Advertising – Privacy & Terms – Google. Additional information can be found at How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps – Privacy & Terms – Google.
- No personal information is collected from anyone by this site unless the person specifically submits it.
- Like almost all servers, this site's servers automatically records information when you visit this website, including the URL, IP address, HTTP referrer, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- Anonymous information is also collected through Google Analytics, such as pages visited, time on page, and so on, and also uses Google Analytics Display Advertiser Features, such as remarketing, demographics and interest reporting, and DoubleClick Platform integrations.
- There may be cookies or web beacons or anonymous identifiers, especially by third-party advertisers and services, that do collect information. Collected information may include previous websites visited, interests, demographics, and location. Additionally, a unique device identifier may be used for the identification of a user device. Currently, the main advertiser is Google, and this page provides more information about their cookies: http://www.google.com/privacy_cookies.html.
- You can learn all about how you can control your online privacy at the Network Advertising Initiative and at Consumer Opt-out | NAI: Network Advertising Initiative.
- You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
- European visitors can learn more about their choices at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
In addition, there may be cookies that track your content preferences so that ads can be served that you are more likely to be interested in. In particular, Google uses these cookies to display more pertinent ads. Google calls their new cookie the DoubleClick DART cookie. To summarize:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to this site's users based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- Additionally, users may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent data from being used by Google Analytics.