- Risk - A tutorial about risk and insurance.
- Risks, Perils, And Hazards
- Handling Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Techniques
- Insurance; Insurable Risks; Underwriting And Adverse Selection - A tutorial about the basics of insurance companies, underwriting and adverse selection, and what constitutes an insurable risk.
- Insurance Underwriting
- Credit-Based Insurance Scores - How and why personal credit scores affect insurance rates.
- Legal Liability and Negligence
- Law of Large Numbers - Using the Law of Large Numbers to determine underwriting risk and insurance premiums.
- Indemnity - How property insurance pays for losses.
- Insurable Interest - What constitutes an insurable interest, and when must it exist?
- Utmost Good Faith—Representations, Concealments, And Warranties - Why honesty is the best policy in insurance.
- Insurance Contracts
- Standard Insurance Policies
- Insurance Deductibles - The different types of deductibles and how they reduce insurance premiums.
- Coinsurance - How coinsurance reduces health insurance premiums, and equalizes rates for property insurance.
- Multiple Insurance Coverage: Pro Rata Liability, Contribution Of Equal Shares, And Primary And Excess Insurance - What determines how much each insurance policy pays when multiple policies cover the same loss.
- Group Insurance
- Government Insurance
- Social Security
- History of Insurance
- The Legal Organization And Ownership Of Insurance Companies
- Insurance Markets
- Insurance Company Credit Ratings
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Insurance Marketing Systems
- Rate Making: How Insurance Premiums Are Set
- Loss or Claim Adjustment
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Risk Retention Groups and Purchasing Groups
- Insurance Regulation
- Sources of Insurance Regulation
- Statutory Accounting Principles
- Taxation of Insurance Companies
Types of Insurance
- Automobile Insurance — The Personal Auto Policy (PAP)
- Auto Accident Victim Compensation
- No-Fault Auto Insurance
- The Determinants of Auto Insurance Costs
- Auto Insurance for High-Risk Drivers
- Homeowners Insurance - An overview of the typical homeowners insurance policy, listing the major coverages and exclusions.
- Types of Homeowners' Insurance Policies - Summarizes the basic coverage of different types of homeowner's insurance policies—including insurance for renters and owners of condominiums and cooperatives—and how they differ.
- Common Homeowners Insurance Policy Endorsements
- The Cost Of Homeowners Insurance And How To Lower It - What factors influence the cost of homeowners insurance and how can you reduce premiums?
- Real Estate Title Insurance - An introduction to real estate title insurance and other alternatives, including tips on how to save money when buying title insurance.
- Life Insurance Fundamentals
- Determining Life Insurance Premiums for Term and Level-Premium Policies
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance, And Variable-Universal Life Insurance
- How to Buy Life Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
Life Insurance Contracts
- Life Insurance Contracts: Owner, Insured, and Beneficiary
- Common Life Insurance Provisions
- Life Insurance Dividends and Nonforfeiture Options
- Life Insurance Policy Loans and Settlement Options
- Other Life Insurance Options and Riders: Waiver-of-Premium, Guaranteed Insurability, Cost of Living Rider, Accelerated Death Benefits Rider, and the Double Indemnity Option
- Major Medical Insurance; Hospital-Surgical Insurance Plans; Medicare Supplement Insurance (aka Medigap Insurance)
- Disability-Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance